Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Booger Boy and Stinker

I FaceTimed back to the house today and Lisa passed off the phone to two very excited boys who had not spoken to their dad in a while.  TJ and I have not spoken since he started Camp (no technology allowed!).  Grant and I haven't spoken since we were in Carlisle.  

They were busting at the seams about Camp, movies, and my return home.  We taunted each other about who was going to beat up on who, especially since Grant did 10 push up and 20 sit ups.  I can tell Grant was excited because he kept trying to get in the frame to make a face.  He is also excited because his brother is home and you can just tell that he missed him.  As a parent that makes you feel good. 

TJ is just as easy going as ever but I can tell he is anxious for me to be home.  

I know they are looking forward to having me home as much as I am excited to see them.  

No comments: