Thursday, December 28, 2006

Our Christmas Gift

OK. . .wow! Where did this belly come from? Practically overnight my belly grew to pregnant proportions. Christmas day, I had a belly and I felt pregnant for one of the first times. I felt pregnant and I looked pregnant. . .and my family was there to view. What a great Christmas gift for Rich and I.

Over the past few days I have noticed by stomach more, but then I have also noticed it "shrink" a bit too. I think the baby is in different positions and based on where he/she is "floating" determines how big I feel. Just today I was pushing around on my abdomen and noticed a section that was much more firm to the touch (baby perhaps?). After a bit more pushing, the firmness was gone. I think he/she changed position on me. At least I am letting smudge know that I am out here and ready to feel him/her kick back.

The holidays have been nice and relaxing. It has been good to be with family and to spend more time in a relaxed state. Its given Rich and I more time to plan, dream, and prepare for our new arrival that is only 6 months away. Life is good.

No comments: