Thursday, May 09, 2019

Sorry for the Enconvenice

TJ, by the time you are reading this on the blog I will bet that years have gone by since this happened.  I am sure we have long forgotten the incident.  I would like to say that I am sorry about posting this but it was just too darn cute not to share it.

Lisa and I went out for a walk the other night and came to a note on the blackboard.  It read, 

"Caution poop did not go down. Sorry. Use upstairs please. Sorry for the enconvenice - TJ"

TJ, as we have posted before, poops once every few days and when he does it is usually massive.  If Lisa or I find it "stuck" we usually exclaim, "oh my God," with a snicker and flush.  We will usually find the other person to show it off.  This is immediately followed with a promise to add more fiber to the boy's diet.  

It is an endearing side to a boy who knows that someone has to go in an get it unstuck and is a little embarrassed and a little apologetic about the whole incident.   

No comments: