Saturday, April 09, 2011

Grant "Moose" Brown


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


I am learning how to use Animoto on the computer and I thought a fun place to start would be with our pictures from Grant's photo shoot at 9 weeks old. The pictures are so precious. But of course now at 19 weeks he is double the size and double the cuteness.

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and he is weighing in at 17 lbs and 6 oz. Translate that into being in the 90th percentile of all other babies his age. YIKES! The doctor joked that our child was a "moose". Hmmm, is this the nickname we have been searching for? I am amazed that he has gotten so big int he past two months, just on breast milk and the twice-a-day-bottle-of-formula because mama can't quite keep up. How on earth does that happen? T.J. was so much smaller in comparison and I always worried that my milk was not "right" for him. I now know better.

Enjoy the video. Stay tuned for more in the future.

No comments: