Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Big Sis

This entry is recounted to dad from TJ.

On Friday my big sister Samantha finished 5th grade and is going in to Middle School in the fall! She looked so good in her yellow dress. She was easy to spot in it. Well, that and she is taller than all of the other kids in her class!

She grabbed me and showed me off to all of the people in her school; the principal, her teachers, her friends - she had a LOT of friends.

I did my best to cheer her on during the ceremony which only led to me being hauled out by mommy. That didn't stop me from yelling louder!

I am so proud of her. She did so well in school that she is going to be in advanced math in the 6th grade! I bet she's smart enough to get into Cornell. Just think when she's old enough to be in Cornell I will be where she is at now. Wow!

The next night everyone went out to dinner and I did my best to entertain them by posing, smiling, talking, and being overall c-u-t-e. Sam wanted to sit close to me the whole time. I can tell that she loves me.

I am so lucky to be her little brother.

No comments: