Monday, November 20, 2006

Maybe It's Just Gas

Lisa rolled over this morning when I entered the bedroom after my shower. Even at 6:30ish she is able to be beautiful while being half asleep and slightly grumpy. Lisa is definately a let's-not-rush-to-get-out-of-bed and just-hit-the-snooze button kind of person. As part of my Husband Training Program I have learned to let her sleep and not share my morning person attributes with her. My job in the morning is to: get up, go down stairs, let the dog out, enjoy my morning coffee, and do not bother my wife until she is ready to wake up her own. And when she does wake up I deliver her orange juice.

However, this morning as I entered the room she announced that she thinks she felt something move in her belly. The baby is the size of a lemon about now. The baby can move although you couldn't feel it from the outside.

After 12 weeks of an eerily quiet pregnancy Lisa is finally entering the second trimester.

No comments: