Friday, April 11, 2008

In Memoriam, Sue Brown February 8, 1942 to April 11, 2007

It has been a whole year since mom passed away.

It has been a wonderful year for TJ. He is surrounded by so many people who love him from Grandma to Samantha to Olga to Uncle Andy and to his mommy and daddy. TJ will always have that love but never know how this grandparent could spoil a child.

As much as we miss mom, I know that she misses us even more and we are sad knowing that she was never a part of the joy TJ has given us.

Peace mom, we love you.

2 comments:

Annemiek said...

I don't know what to say. This must be so difficult for you.

Gregg P. said...

Just browsing through the blog, buddy, and wanted to say thanks for using that terrific pic of Mom. Did you grab it from my blog, or had I sent you a copy? I just feel like it captured something very special about her.

Miss you guys,

Gregg